Audio Technica LP140XPSVE
AT-LP140XP is a fully manual and completely professional DJ turntable with direct drive. The die-cast, anti-resonant, aluminum carrier with a very adhesive surface is driven by a motor with high driving force. The stable plate with excellent vibration damping ensures rotation on the axis 331/3, 45 and 78 rpm. The turntable is equipped with an S-arm with adjustable height, adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control.
The turntable includes a high-quality and proven AT-XP3 portable phone built into the AT-HS6 universal portable head.
The turntable is designed for connection to components with a dedicated phono input and is equipped with a detachable dual RCA output cable with a strong 5.5 mV output.
The device also includes a Start / Stop button, the possibility of forward / reverse playback, stroboscopic speed indicator, plug-type retractable target reflector and removable hinged dust cover. Thanks to the magnetic motor, which is controlled by a crystal, the rotation is very precise. The carrier is equipped with an ingenious key-lock system, thanks to which the speed control range can be changed in the range of +/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 24%.
The product is available in black (AT-LP140XP-BK) and silver (AT-LP140XP-SV)
- High quality audio and professional DJ performance
- Directly driven servo motor with high torque and speed stabilization
- Extremely quiet operation
- Fully manual control
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Optional speed 33/45/78 RPM
- Professional cast aluminum plate with matt circumferential stripes and a construction designed to dampen and absorb vibrations
- Carrying case AT-XP3 cartridge with a tip of 0.6 mil and carrying head AT-HS6
- Balanced S-arm with control for damped seating of the laptop on a height-adjustable gramophone record
- Phono - level output (5.5mV)
- Strobe speed indicator
- Normal and reverse playback with variable pitch-lock and crystal control
- Folding plug-type light for easier and accurate needle insertion in low light
- Massive construction to reduce resonances and feedback at low frequencies
- Includes: removable RCA (cinch-cinch) output cable, power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat and removable hinged anti-dust cover