Austrian Audio OC818 Studio Set
Austrian Audio OC818 Studio Set Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Austrian Audio OC818 Studio Set is a Condenser Microphone which brings a breath of fresh air into your studio and offers an extraordinary solution for recording studio or live applications. A special feature is the second output, which allows producers, engineers, musicians and future-oriented artists to record the rear-facing capsule separately. Together with the free open source PolarDesigner software for Mac and PC, it delivers unprecedented capsule control and Polar Pattern adjustment between one and five bands with selectable transition points.
To flexibly configure the OC818 in real time for complex live set-ups or sound checks, an optional Bluetooth dongle can be attached to the rear of the housing. The PolarPilot App for Android and iOS provides access to the behaviour of both capsules, as well as the high-pass filter and pad switch. This special tool allows for an unprecedented 255x discrete Polar Patterns between 8x all-cardioid versions up to omnidirectional.
The Austrian Audio OC818 comes in a case with the OC818 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, OCS8 Microphone SMount, OCH8 Microphone Clamp, OCC8 Mini-XLR Adaptor and OCW8 Windscreen.
The Austrian Audio OC818 Condenser Microphone:
- Large-Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Polar Patterns: 4x Default (Figure-of-8, Super-Cardioid, Cardioid & Omni-Directional) & Pre-Set Mode
- 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Range
- Optional Wireless Bluetooth Control (Create 255x Polar Patterns in Pre-Set Mode)
- PolarPilot App
- PolarDesigner Open-Source Plug-In
- Open Acoustics Technology
- Dual Outputs
- 2x Analogue High-Pass Filters with 3x Settings (40Hz, 80Hz & 160Hz)
- 2x Analogue Pads (-10dB & -20dB)
- Impedance: 2x 275Ω
- Noise Level: <10dB SPL
- Supply Voltage: +48V Phantom Powered (<4mA)
- Manufacturer No.: 17002F10200
- Includes: OCS8 Microphone Spider, OCH8 Microphone Clamp, OCC8 Mini-XLR Adaptor & OCW8 Windscreen
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 63 x 157 x 35mm
- Weight: 361g