The MCX8000 from Denon is a stand-alone DJ player and DJ controller with two high-definition display screens, a 4-channel digital mixer with effects, and eight performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer, and samples. It can be used to take control of the DJ booth with the built-in Engine DJ software that enables you to perform without a laptop using a portable thumb drive.
Plus, the player/controller is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software that enables you to use 4-channels of audio. Transitioning between two DJs without interruptions can be achieved by using the two USB ports with thumb drives, or the powered USB port designated for external hard drives. The controller's built-in sound effects, which includes delay, echo, and noise, delivers 24-bit sound and is routed to the XLR output connectors located on the rear panel. The outputs can be used for both DJ booth and PA system setups.
Finally, the MCX8000 propels the DJ into the next generation of high performance stand-alone technology with a media player/controller that has its own built-in software and interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ using high-definition screens, and can simultaneously run a 24-bit 4-channel mixer.
- No Computer Needed
- Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ's revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ operation. It's fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs
- Built-in Engine Software
- Engine is the exclusive revolutionary DJ software under the hood of the MCX8000 that enables you to perform without a laptop. This amazing software brings you front and center to play your sets with the ability to just use a thumb drive with Engine. Engine 1.5 software has many advantages once installed on your PC/Mac to create your playlists/crates set cue points, and analyze your entire library
- Serato DJ Ready
- You have the advantage of having the best of both worlds, since the MCX8000 is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software and enables you to use 4-channels
- Hand-Off With Ease
- Transition between two DJs with ease! There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to either plug into the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ while in sync with the vibe
- Sound and Effects Matters
- Built with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, the MCX8000 delivers a high-quality controller with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system. To top off the amazing sound, there are three sound effects built in: delay, echo and noise