Denon X1850 Prime
Building upon the success of the original X1800 PRIME, the Denon DJ X1850 PRIME is a professional 4-channel club DJ mixer with 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output, dedicated Sweep and BPM FX, and an integrated LAN hub for connecting up to four SC5000 and SC6000 PRIME media players or accessories, making it well suited for professional DJs, tour festivals, clubs, mobile DJs, and DJ enthusiasts.
Updates to the X1850 PRIME include higher visibility EQs and an added FX Quantize function allowing LFOs effects to lock and be triggered based on the ENGINE software beat grid, while the touchstrip now offers a 3/4 beat segment. The MIDI output now supports full MIDI real-time info including clock output, song position pointer, and MIDI start, for connecting and syncing with drum machines, while a built-in utility allows you to program an array of advanced features including FX and headphone settings. The 1850 PRIME offers a safety fader function to prevent the audience from accidentally hearing a cued sound on an attached SC5000/6000 PRIME media player. Each input of the mixer features a level control, channel fader, expressive 3-band EQ with Classic or Isolation modes, a dedicated filter (HP/LP), and Sweep FX, which include Dub Echo, Noise, Wash Out, and Gate settings. The OLED screen is bright and helps in low-light situations. Personalize your workflow, access 12 additional high-quality Denon DJ effects, and utilize the quick-to-set Time-Division Touchtrip, which engages rhythm-based adjustments to shape your performance in perfect synchronization.
Each of the four input channels offers phono/line switchable channels plus external stereo signal send and return options. Each channel also offers digital inputs via S/PDIF coaxial, DVS capability, and two USB inputs for connecting two computers for seamless transitions and back-to-back sessions.
Two high-quality mic inputs allow you to engage the crowd, while monitoring the cue/split/master mix with either 1/4" or 3.5mm headphone connectivity. With the LAN connection to the SC5000 or SC6000 players, all tempo-based effects respond with even more accuracy and on-the-fly performance precision.
- Four-Channel Digital Mixer with four phono/line switchable channels
- BPM FX section with frequency controlled band isolation mode
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- Dedicated Sweep and BPM FX knobs: Effects for each channel with a single knob turn
- Expressive EQ: Choose Classic mode or Isolation mode and adjust filter resonance
- Engine Connect protocol for beat-grid locked FX
- Expressive Denon DJ flex-fader-style crossfader
- Connect MIDI based effects and instruments (5-pin DIN MIDI output)
- 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- Crisp OLED screen for precise menu based adjustments
- Four digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- LAN Hub for up to four players or accessories
- Rugged metal construction