The Ibanez Talman TCM50 is a little bit acoustic, a little bit electric and a whole lot of unique. The culmination of years of exploring designs and features that would capture the best of both worlds, the Talman TCM50 has earned legions of devoted players who have fallen for its one-of-a-kind sound and design. Featuring a beautifully figured ash top and sapele back and sides, the TCM50 produces wonderful acoustic tone unplugged and plugged in. With Ibanez AEQ200M electronics and an Ibanez AP2 magnetic pickup on board, the TCM50 lets you also dial in a blend of acoustic coloring with electric shades — a great blend for a variety of styles and genres. Many guitarists here at Sweetwater have fallen for the feel and design of the Talman TCM50.
The Ibanez Talman TCM50 also features an okoume neck with a beautiful purpleheart fingerboard that is incredibly responsive and playable. And with a deep cutaway and 11.8" radius, you get effortless access to the upper frets, allowing for those higher note leads. The design on this neck is also ideal for flat-picking and finger-style picking as well.
Ibanez Talman TCM50 Features:
- Unique Talman double-cutaway body shape is lightweight and playable
- Figured ash top looks great and enhances detail and clarity
- Sapele back, sides, and neck add richness, depth, and sustain
- Ibanez AEQ200M preamp and Ibanez AP2 magnetic pickup provide stellar amplified tone
- Okoume neck with purpleheart fingerboard is incredibly responsive and playable