Mackie Producer Bundle
Start your home studio with the Mackie Producer Bundle, a handy 2-channel recording solution including a slew of Mackie gear—the Onyx Producer 2·2 USB audio/MIDI interface, the MC-100 headphones, the EM-91C large-diaphragm condenser mic, the EM-89D dynamic handheld vocal mic, and two XLR cables.
Getting set up is easy: connect the interface to your computer via USB, plug the microphones into the interface's XLR inputs, and hook up the headphones with the supplied 1/4" adapter. Record vocals and instruments at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution, interface your MIDI equipment, and use the included software bundle to create quality mixes in the comfort of your own home.
Mackie Onyx Producer 2·2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
The Mackie Onyx Producer 2·2 is a USB audio/MIDI interface designed for high-resolution recording and monitoring in home and project studios. With its dual Onyx microphone preamps, combo XLR-1/4" inputs, and 5-pin MIDI I/O, the unit is particularly suitable for singer-songwriters and producers who make use of MIDI instruments and MIDI hardware. In your own project studio, you'll be able to connect to your monitors by means of the 1/4" jacks located on the rear of the unit.
The interface is relatively lightweight at 1.4 lb and provides a 1/4" headphone output, so you can take it with you wherever you go. Mackie's all-metal chassis hardware design aids in this endeavor, giving you a robust, roadworthy chassis for the circuitry inside. Should you monitor through headphones, a direct monitor knob is provided, which mitigates any latency as you record your audio. At minimum value, the knob ensures that you hear your direct input from the preamps. At maximum, you'll hear the signal as it's routed through the DAW. Use the knob to blend between the two extremes if you wish. The unit is designed to connect to your Mac or Windows computer over USB, and is bus powered by the host computer.
The Onyx Producer 2·2 features a download for ProTools | First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
5-Pin DIN MIDI I/O
All-Metal Chassis Design
Key Features at a Glance
- Dual Onyx mic preamps
- Combo XLR-1/4" TRS inputs accept mic, line, or instrument sources
- One Hi-Z switch per channel
- +48V phantom power for use with condenser mics
- 2x2 interface recording up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- 1/4" headphone output
- Bus powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- All-metal enclosure design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or Windows
Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Included Software from Avid, including Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone
Mackie EM-89D EleMent Series Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Mackie EM-89D is an EleMent Series dynamic microphone offering tour-worthy construction and sonic performance tuned for clear reproduction of vocals and instruments in live stage applications and studio recording. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-89D presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability.
The EM-89D utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of stage bleed and allow higher gain before feedback. The mic's dynamic moving-coil design requires no batteries or phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with stage boxes, mixers, and portable PA systems. The EM-89D includes a mic clip, an XLR cable, and a zipper pouch.
Mackie EM-91C EleMent Series Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Mackie EM-91C is an EleMent Series condenser microphone offering sturdy construction and sonic performance tuned for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments in project studios and commercial facilities. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-91C presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability.
The EM-91C utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of bleed from other instruments while attenuating room ambience to deliver a more direct, controlled sound. The mic's large-diaphragm condenser capsule operates via phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with audio interfaces, external preamps, and mixing consoles. The EM-91C includes a vibration-reducing shockmount and an XLR cable.